Sadly we find ourselves closed unto further notice. As soon as we hear any news of a reopening date we will let you know here and via our emails and social media pages.
However, all is not lost! We are pleased to say our Click & Collect menu will be continuing! That way you won't miss us too much (and vice vera!). Simply follow the link below for all the info and to place an order:
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon. Until then, please keep safe and well.
Everyone at the Hare.
The Hare sits in the village of Langton Green, a pleasing, suburb of Tunbridge Wells on the edge of the rolling, narrow-laned Kent countryside. Here you'll find the traditional English villages featured in those pre-war black and white films made at Pinewood, and the classic English pubs that we dream of.
We believe that the Hare fits perfectly under that 'classic English pub' title.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year1997
- AA Pub Guide1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
- Good Beer Guide1998
- Michelin Guide: Pubs1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004
- Which? Pub Guide2001, 2004
- Which? Guide to Country Pubs2001
- Alistair Sawday2005, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2003, 2004
- Good Weekend Guide1998
- Time Out Guide1999