Click and Collect and Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
We are pleased to say our Click & Collect menu is continuing! That way you won't miss us too much (and vice vera!). Simply follow the link below for all the info and to place an order:
Mother's Day Weekend Afternoon Tea
We couldn’t let another Mother’s Day pass us by without celebrating, so we will be open as usual for Click & Collect that weekend from Friday 12th March until Mothering Sunday 14th March and we thought we might add something a little special for the occasion too. We will be running a ‘Click and Collect Afternoon Tea Menu’ for Mother's Day weekend as it makes the perfect gift and feels like a real treat. Click below to reserve yours:
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon.
Glasfryn is nestled within our well-loved garden which has a terrace perfect for enjoying the stunning views. Inside there are all shapes and sizes of rooms to dine or drink, many with inviting real fires and at the heart of the pub, a well-stocked bar, serving local ales and a great range of spirits and wines.
Our chefs change our menus regularly to reflect the changing seasons and offer a range of dishes from hearty meals to lighter bites. We like to think of ourselves as offering a warm welcome to all of our customers and we love to get to know new ones.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2008
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2015, 2016, 2017
- CAMRA Regional Pub of the Year2006