Temporary closure and our Click & Collect menu
Following the Welsh Government’s announcement, we find ourselves temporarily closing our doors to the pub once more, from Friday 23rd October at 6pm until Monday 9th November. On the bright side, it’s only for just over 2 weeks this time around and we’ll be back open before you know it.
In the meantime, all is not lost! To keep you fed and watered from the comfort of your own home, we’ll still be running our:
For those who’ll miss a pint, we’ve got that covered now too with our Click & Collect Drinks list. Just click the link above to whet your appetite and to place your order by choosing your dishes and collection time and paying online. Then simply head along to the pub at your chosen time and we’ll bring everything to you in your car.
What’s not to love!?
As ever, thanks so much for all the support over recent months and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Glasfryn is nestled within our well-loved garden which has a terrace perfect for enjoying the stunning views. Inside there are all shapes and sizes of rooms to dine or drink, many with inviting real fires and at the heart of the pub, a well-stocked bar, serving local ales and a great range of spirits and wines.
Our chefs change our menus regularly to reflect the changing seasons and offer a range of dishes from hearty meals to lighter bites. We like to think of ourselves as offering a warm welcome to all of our customers and we love to get to know new ones.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2008
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2015, 2016, 2017
- CAMRA Regional Pub of the Year2006