Bookings for tables up to 6 people and 'the bell' ringing an hour earlier
Table sizes indoors cannot exceed 6 people and must be from an extended household (children under 11 can be in addition to this number). An extended household can be made up of 4 households joining together. Tables of 6 are available to book through our online calendar. If you're booking with children under 11 making your table exceed 6 people, please give us call.
Both customers and crew are now required to wear a face mask when entering, leaving and moving around the pub. Masks can be removed while seated at tables.
We also need to have you fed and watered by 10pm. However if you fancy a tipple to take away with you, we’ll be offering some ‘last order’ drinks for you to enjoy at home.
Thank you for helping us all play our part in keeping everyone safe.
Glasfryn is nestled within our well-loved garden which has a terrace perfect for enjoying the stunning views. Inside there are all shapes and sizes of rooms to dine or drink, many with inviting real fires and at the heart of the pub, a well-stocked bar, serving local ales and a great range of spirits and wines.
Our chefs change our menus regularly to reflect the changing seasons and offer a range of dishes from hearty meals to lighter bites. We like to think of ourselves as offering a warm welcome to all of our customers and we love to get to know new ones.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2008
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2015, 2016, 2017
- CAMRA Regional Pub of the Year2006