Sadly we find ourselves closed unto further notice. As soon as we hear any news of a reopening date we will let you know here and via our emails and social media pages.
However, all is not lost! We are pleased to say our Click & Collect menu will be continuing! That way you won't miss us too much (and vice vera!). Simply follow the link below for all the info and to place an order:
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon. Until then, please keep safe and well.
Everyone at Glasfryn.
Glasfryn is nestled within our well-loved garden which has a terrace perfect for enjoying the stunning views. Inside there are all shapes and sizes of rooms to dine or drink, many with inviting real fires and at the heart of the pub, a well-stocked bar, serving local ales and a great range of spirits and wines.
Our chefs change our menus regularly to reflect the changing seasons and offer a range of dishes from hearty meals to lighter bites. We like to think of ourselves as offering a warm welcome to all of our customers and we love to get to know new ones.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2008
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2015, 2016, 2017
- CAMRA Regional Pub of the Year2006