Welcome to our canal side pub
Although the Wharf is a large building, there are innumerable nooks and crannies so you can find cosy, intimate rooms and alcoves, or more buzzy, dynamic areas if you prefer. Downstairs is more pub service in style, we've got nine cask ales, a decent wine list with something for everyone, sixty gins and over a hundred malts.
Upstairs is more restaurant, with full table service. Our nine chefs develop really cracking menus which change frequently to reflect the seasons. We have a large terrace which is a really popular place to eat in Manchester with stunning views out over the canal basin.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- CAMRA LocAle Pub of the Year: Trafford and Hulme2015
- Manchester Food and Drink awards: Food Pub of the Year2013
- Manchester Food and Drink awards: Best Newcomer2012
- CAMRA LocAle Pub of the Season: Trafford and Hulme2013
- MEN - Best Manchester Pub2013
- I Love Manchester - Top place to eat alfresco2014
AllTrails have kindly created a circular walk from the pub to help you work up that thirst/appetite. You can view the walk details via any of the routes below. (varying levels of tech savyness required -Ed)
The Wharf Manchester City Trail an AllTrails walk