Bookings for up to 6 people and 'the bell' ringing an hour earlier
Following the latest government update, we are currently only able to accept bookings for up to 6 people (who can be from multiple households) and we’ll need to ensure you’re fed and watered by 10pm. Customers are also required to wear masks, when not seated at their tables.
With ‘the bell’ being rung an hour earlier, if you fancy a tipple to take home, we’ll be offering some ‘last order’ drinks for you to enjoy at home.
Thank you for helping us all play our part in keeping everyone safe.
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016