Christmas with us at the Old Orchard
We’d love you to join us this Christmas. If you’d like to see our plans for the festive season and to make a booking, visit our Christmas pages and follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter below for the latest on any events we have planned.
The pub will of course be dressed for the season and we look forward to welcoming you,
Everyone at the at the Old Orchard
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016