Bookings for up to 6 people from a single household and 'the bell' ringing an hour earlier
We are currently only able to accept tables for up to 6 people. Inside, these 6 people (including adults and children) must be from a single household, whereas outdoors they can be from multiple households. We’ll also need to ensure you’re fed and watered by 10pm and customers are required to wear masks indoors when not seated at their tables.
With ‘the bell’ being rung an hour earlier, if you fancy a tipple to take home, we have some ‘last order’ drinks for you to enjoy at home. We also have our ‘Click and Collect’ menu up and running, so you can enjoy some of your favourites from the comfort of your home – head to our Click and Collect page to whet your appetite and place your order.
Please note, the above changes apply here as we are in a tier 2 area. However, if you live in a tier 3 area, please follow the rules that apply to that tier.
Thank you for your support and for helping us all play our part in keeping everyone safe.
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016