It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
The nights are drawing in and so before we know it, the 'most wonderful time of the year' will be upon us. Whether you fancy a meal with family and friends or have received the huge honour of being nominated the 'Office Christmas Fairy' we promise to make things as easy and as Christmassy as possible. Click below to see our festive menus and to make a booking.
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
AllTrails have kindly created a circular walk from the pub to help you work up that thirst/appetite. You can view the walk details via any of the routes below. (varying levels of tech savyness required -Ed)
The Old Orchard and Colne Valley an AllTrails walk