We are looking forward to seeing you all once again. Thank you for your emails and messages, and we are sorry we can't get back to you immediately, but I just wanted to let you know that we are working hard to make our pub safe for all our crew and customers, and with all things going well, we will be re-opening our doors on the 12th of July at midday. For our next full update, please join our mailing list.
See you soon and stay safe
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
AllTrails have kindly created a circular walk from the pub to help you work up that thirst/appetite. You can view the walk details via any of the routes below. (varying levels of tech savyness required -Ed)
The Old Orchard and Colne Valley an AllTrails walk