Click and Collect and Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
Sadly, we find ourselves still closed for the time being. As soon as we hear any news of a reopening date we will let you know here and via our emails and social media pages. However, all is not lost! We are pleased to say our Click & Collect menu is continuing! That way you won't miss us too much (and vice vera!). Simply follow the link below for all the info and to place an order:
Mother's Day Weekend Afternoon Tea
We couldn’t let another Mother’s Day pass us by without celebrating, so we will be open as usual for Click & Collect that weekend from Friday 12th March until Mothering Sunday 14th March and we thought we might add something a little special for the occasion too. We will be running a ‘Click and Collect Afternoon Tea Menu’ for Mother's Day weekend as it makes the perfect gift and feels like a real treat. Click below to reserve yours:
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon.
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016