Our doors are now open!
We're delighted to be able to say we can now welcome those from 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children), into the pub at long last.
Just to reassure you, we still have all the same safety measures in place, and not that any of us go anywhere without a face covering these days, but just a reminder to wear yours when you’re not seated at the table. And, just to let you know, we’ll be happily accepting and issuing meal tickets again, (collect 6 and receive a main course up to £12). Don’t worry if you have tickets with a November 2020 expiry on, we’ll happily extend these until November 2021, just dust them off and bring them along.
We are so looking forward to seeing you, come rain or shine.
Click and Collect
We are pleased to say our Click & Collect menu is continuing! Simply follow the link below for all the info and to place an order:
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon.
The Old Orchard must have one of the finest views in the whole of Christendom: you cannot see another building in the whole panorama, and yet amazingly, it lies within the M25.
We think it's pretty special inside the pub as well, with open fires, good honest furniture, a well-stocked bar at the centre of things and a friendly, chatty atmosphere.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It can be booked for dining groups of up to 22 people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. Just ask and we will let you know more.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Good Beer Guide2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Business2014
- Hillingdon Gardens In Bloom - Best Pub2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Newcomer2014
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Restaurant2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Pub2014, 2015
- Hillingdon in Bloom awards: Best Business2015
- CAMRA Pub Food Guide2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016