Use the 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme here.
Get a 50% discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner.
Valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between the 3rd and 31st August.
The Fox is a lovely big Edwardian-style pub, with a mix of nooky private corners and sunny spacious rooms, all wrapped around a busy central bar which is packed with local ales and crammed with gins and whiskies.
The largest room boasts a stunning vaulted ceiling and leads out onto a large south-facing terrace with views out over the gently-rolling countryside and wooded hills beyond.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day before 12 noon so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- AA Pub Guide2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Good Beer Guide2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2006, 2007, 2008, 2010
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009