Christmas with us at the Armoury
We’d love you to join us this Christmas. If you’d like to see our plans for the festive season and to make a booking, visit our Christmas pages and follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter below for the latest on any events we have planned.
The pub will of course be dressed for the season and we look forward to welcoming you,
Everyone at the at the Armoury
The Armoury is a city pub. We think it's a truly impressive space, illuminated with lovely windows looking out over the river and massive bookcases filled for your perusal. We have a beautiful bar within the centre of the pub which houses an extensive array of whiskies amongst other delights.
We offer a range of local ales and a well-balanced, great quality list of wines designed to complement our food menus which are designed daily by our team of creative chefs who all have a passion for great cooking using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2000, 2004, 2008
- AA Pub Guide2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Good Beer Guide2004, 2005
- Michelin Guide: Pubs1999, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010
- Which? Pub Guide2004
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2003