Christmas with us at Pen-y-Bryn
We’d love you to join us this Christmas. If you’d like to see our plans for the festive season and to make a booking, visit our Christmas pages and follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter below for the latest on any events we have planned.
The pub will of course be dressed for the season and we look forward to welcoming you,
Everyone at the at Pen-y-Bryn
The Pen-y-Bryn might look a little bit like a medical centre from the front, but inside, you'll find lovely oak floors, open fires, bookcases and old furniture: it all looks very handsome, and we think its unassuming looks from the outside add to the feeling of making a gloriously serendipitous discovery.
We have a stunning garden and terrace, and our garden windows have panoramic views out over the sea and the Great Orme so you can sit back and take in the scenery after a long ramble or a hearty meal.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Good Beer Guide2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2004
- CAMRA Abercolwyn Branch - Pub of the Year2006, 2012
- CAMRA Abercolwyn Branch - Food Pub of the Year2007, 2010