The Pen-y-Bryn might look a little bit like a medical centre from the front, but inside, you'll find lovely oak floors, open fires, bookcases and old furniture: it all looks very handsome, and we think its unassuming looks from the outside add to the feeling of making a gloriously serendipitous discovery.
We have a stunning garden and terrace, and our garden windows have panoramic views out over the sea and the Great Orme so you can sit back and take in the scenery after a long ramble or a hearty meal.
We look forward to seeing you,
Andrew and the Pen-y-Bryn team
If you would like us to keep you up to date, follow us on Instagram and Facebook or subscribe to our mailing list below and we will send you an occasional update. By subscribing to our mailing list, you will also be entered into our monthly competition to win a meal to the value of £50.
New Years Eve 2023
Sunday 31st December
Join us to celebrate the New year in true PYB style! If you’ve celebrated with us before you know what to expect (lots of dancing and plenty of fizz) If you haven’t, then...
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2023 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Good Beer Guide2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2004
- AA Pub Guide2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009
- CAMRA Abercolwyn Branch - Pub of the Year2006, 2012
- CAMRA Abercolwyn Branch - Food Pub of the Year2007, 2010