Terms and Conditions
Booking cancelation policy
Please let us know if your plans change and you can’t make it. If we don’t hear anything and you’re a no-show, we will charge £10 per person to the credit card on file.
- We do not store any credit card details in the pub.
- This service is provided by Stripe who are a global payment provider and certified as a PCI Level 1, meaning all card information is stored securely and encrypted by Stripe, not Brunning and Price pubs.
- Card details are attached against a specific booking and are deleted at the end of the holding period which is 7 days from reservation date. If we ever need to charge a card – Stripe process this for us, we never have visibility of the card details.
The best way to cancel your booking is by following the links at the top of the confirmation email.
Unsubscribing from our mailing list and privacy
You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time using the link in our emails. We will not pass your email address on to anyone and it will only be used by us while you are subscribed to the list.
- We will use your contact information to keep you informed of news and events within our pubs only.
- If you have entered via a paper form in our pubs we do our best to have your details entered into our system within 28 days. If you have waited longer please feel free to re-enter your details directly into our website.
- Entrants must be over 18
- Your information has been collected and will be held by Brunning & Price Limited, Yew Tree Farm Buildings, Saighton, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 6EG. We will not pass your details on.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unique link in our emails to you, or by visiting this page.
- If you have cause to complain, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
- By unsubscribing you will permanently delete your details from our database, thus removing yourself from the prize draw.