We’re looking for a warm and charismatic host to take up the reins as Pub Manager to drive this substantial business forward.
As a Pub Manager, you’ll enjoy a high degree of independence with freedom to be creative and really make the pub your own.
If you’d like to be a Pub Manager within a company with a true family feel, please read on…
• A real foodie who also has a genuine passion for beer and wine
• A confident decision maker
• In your element looking after customers
• Commercially and financially astute
• Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Able to inspire and direct a happy crew
• A proven manager in a similar fresh food environment
• A big personality and a fun-loving character
• Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Would you enjoy?
• Running your own business
• Food tastings and regular menu development
• Choosing your own beer and wine line up
• The opportunity to negotiate with suppliers
• Planning and marketing events
• Driving quality standards and profitability
• Having the support of a central team to call upon when you need it
What we offer our Managers in return…
• A competitive salary package w
• High quality, free manager’s accommodation
• Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
• Personal and career development opportunities
• 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
• Sharesave and pension scheme
• Long service awards
• Child care vouchers
• Flexibility to move between pubs
• Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become a Pub Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.