This marvellous Grade 1 listed building is believed to date from 1656 and was the residence of the Lords of the Manor of Sandbach.
It is a building held in some affection by local townspeople, who formed a pressure group to save the decaying building when it lay unoccupied for some four years before we were steered towards it. We undertook a major 18 month restoration programme in 2010, and now Old Hall is back to its former glory, having lost none of its character or atmosphere, with its eyes firmly fixed on the future.
If you'd like to join us with a larger party, we have a private dining room available. It is not a meeting room as such but can be booked for dining groups of up to twelve people by prior arrangement for either lunch or dinner. For further information please contact us.
Our phone number is 01270 758170, and our postcode is CW11 1AL. We're on the High Street.
Good Pub Guide 2012, 2013