Christmas with us at the Hare
We’d love you to join us this Christmas. If you’d like to see our plans for the festive season and to make a booking, visit our Christmas pages and follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter below for the latest on any events we have planned.
The pub will of course be dressed for the season and we look forward to welcoming you,
Everyone at the at the Hare
The Hare sits in the village of Langton Green, a pleasing, suburb of Tunbridge Wells on the edge of the rolling, narrow-laned Kent countryside. Here you'll find the traditional English villages featured in those pre-war black and white films made at Pinewood, and the classic English pubs that we dream of.
We believe that the Hare fits perfectly under that 'classic English pub' title.
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2020 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year1997
- AA Pub Guide1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
- Good Beer Guide1998
- Michelin Guide: Pubs1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004
- Which? Pub Guide2001, 2004
- Which? Guide to Country Pubs2001
- Alistair Sawday2005, 2009
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2003, 2004
- Good Weekend Guide1998
- Time Out Guide1999