We could be called a truly classic English village pub, with lovely open fires, bookcases scattered all around, lots of old oak and a really pleasant garden. It's the quintessential 'Britishness' of the pub and indeed the village that has led to it being selected to appear in ITV drama Home Fires, which took over the whole village to film here.
We have a beautiful bar within the centre of the pub which houses an extensive array of whiskies amongst other delights. We offer a range of local ales and a well-balanced, great quality list of wines. These complement our daily food menus created by our team of chefs who have a passion for great cooking using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
If you would like us to keep you up to date, follow us on Instagram and Facebook or subscribe to our mailing list below and we will send you an occasional update. By subscribing to our mailing list, you will also be entered into our monthly competition to win a meal to the value of £50.
New Year's Eve at the Dysart
Sunday 31st December
Whether you're just popping in for drinks or looking to wine and dine all evening, we have got all the bases covered for the final night of 2023...
Our passion lies in finding quality fresh ingredients and preparing, cooking and presenting them in a modern but unpretentious way. Our menus have a spine of classic British dishes complemented by more exotic influences from other parts of the world. We upload them to our web site each day so that you may peruse them at your leisure.
Thanks to our customers recommending us, you'll find us in the:
2023 Good Pub Guide
- Good Pub Guide1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Good Pub Guide County Dining Pub of the Year2000, 2004, 2009, 2013
- Good Beer Guide2003, 2004, 2005
- Harden's Guides Top UK Restaurants2014, 2015, 2016
- AA Pub Guide2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Michelin Guide: Pubs2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Doggie Pubs2015, 2016
- Egon Ronay2006
- Which? Pub Guide2004
- Which? Guide to Country Pubs2001, 2002, 2003
- Alistair Sawday2008, 2009, 2015, 2016
- Out in Cheshire (CAMRA) Rural Pub of the Year2003, 2004, 2005
- Winalot Dog Friendly Approved Awards - Where to eat North West2004
- Cheshire Life - Pub of the Year1997