Use the calendar to book a table. If the time you're after is not available, give us a call and we will try our best to fit you in. We keep some tables for phone bookings.
Now if that title doesn't grab your attention, nothing will! On Friday 25th May we have company wine guru Kevin Sambrook coming in to talk all things wine and cheese with us from 7pm onwards.
Tickets are £25 per person, and these are the 6 wine and cheese pairings:
- Cerney Ash Goat with Domaine de Vedilhan, Sauvignon Blanc
- Waterloo Brie with Listening Station Chardonnay
- Spenwood Ewes with Artessa Organic Rioja
- Sorrock's Strong Bomb with Passori Ripasso
- Cornish Kern with Krohn Ambassador Ruby Port
- Barkham Blue with Ginestet Classique Sauternes Pudding Wine
Tickets are limited for this event so please book early to avoid disappointment. They are availiable to purchase online below or alternatively you can pop in or give the pub a call on 01189 403136 to book your place.
When you have completed the details above, please save them by clicking below.
Everything correct? If not, please update, resave and preview again. When ready, click here to make your purchase.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)